2009-07-30

How could you NOT blog?

Blogs are everywhere, and it’s so easy to create one that it’s impossible, specially if you’re in the programming world, not to get influenced by the hype. I actually did that a few years ago, but this is probably the first time I really want to make a serious blog, which might be helpful to people.

All my previous blogs were written in Spanish (I’m form Colombia, South America), but i think that a a blog in English could get to more people. Besides, this is a blog about programming (yet another one, I know, but what can you do?), and most people, even non-English speakers, would search the Web in English when it comes to those topics.

Anyway, I still have my Spanish programming blog, Puro Punto Net, and I’m sure planning on not quitting on it.

Hope you people find this blog interesting, and any comments or critiques are well appreciated.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Your tips and thoughts are always welcome, and they provide good motivation: